Your adventure, your rules!
Everything about RiverBeds is intended to be new, innovative…and easy! We’ve designed things to be as comfortable and simple as possible, and then got out the way!
This is your experience, and you start to make it real from the moment you arrive. So, find your own way to your Lodge, and take ownership of your adventure! We are close to hand at all times, so please call us on 01855 413 006 at any time for help, advice or simply to chat!
Finding your lodge
We are located at the picturesque Dragon’s Tooth Golf Course, the home of Glencoe Activities and one of the most beautiful areas in the Scottish Highlands (click here for map). The entrance to the golf course is well signposted on the A828 between Oban and Fort William/Glencoe and our postcode is PH49 4JX. Check-in is from 3pm.
Once you’ve parked at the Clubhouse, look into the forest and through the trees you’ll see your special wee lodge nestled into the river bank.
Collecting your key
Your key will be hanging up for you, on a board just inside the Clubhouse building, left hand side wall. Your name and Lodge number will be on the tag. On checkout (11am) please simply return your key to this same board.
Walk to the lodge via the wooden boardwalk. The location of the lodges is shown on the plan, and the number of each lodge is at the start of the private boardwalk to each property.
You are welcome to use the white courtesy buggy for luggage etc. or to get around the estate (please take great care of fairways and flying golf balls!!).
Good to know . . .
- There’s a wee booklet in your lodge with “the knowledge”! Things like controlling the heating and using the hot tub etc. This booklet also has contact details for local restaurants—along with our personal recommendations. And one great option is just a walk away . . .
- The Clubhouse Café is open 9am-5pm during the season, and we are there: making great coffee and serving yummy food etc. Do please pop in and say hello. The lounge of the Club House is available to you 24/7 : it’s a spacious place to chill out, browse the web etc.
- If you are celebrating something special or just want to spoil yourself, we do also have a “Chocolates & Bubbly” extra where a bottle of chilled Champagne and luxury handmade Oban chocolates will be waiting for you in your lodge. 6 chocolates and Champagne is £35.90. Do let us know if you would like to add these to your stay.
- For those staying more than one night, we offer a complimentary housekeeping service each morning (never earlier than 10am!). If you DON’T want this service, please just let us know in the Club House.
- During the dark winter evenings, the area around the lodges is all-a-twinkle with romantic lighting. Having a torch to hand for arrival is a good idea (there is one in the Lodge itself, too).
- In our valiant fight “to break the mould”, we do want to offer really good hospitality—differently. Please let us know immediately if we have got something wrong, or if we can do something better (someone recently mentioned the poor quality of the loo paper, and they were absolutely right!). 01855 413 006
- We would love it if you might kindly take a moment to rate us on Tripadvisor.
- And finally – we wish you a wonderful and very happy stay!
Looking to print these instructions? A PDF version can be found here.