Looking for the luxury of RiverBeds wee lodges . . . at a special wee price?
Escape to paradise for 2 nights or more, and enjoy substantial discounts:
- £30 off a lodge with hot tub, per night – stay 2+ nights.
- £40 off a lodge with hot tub, per night – stay 4+ nights
Join the Family
Please join our mailing list, and then receive the best offers direct to you.
RiverBeds opened on 20th December, 2015. We are very new!
The family of wee lodges started with two, and then moved to 4 and for the end of June 2016, became 6. From January 2017 there are 8 amazing luxury lodges along the riverbank. The lovely lounge area of the nearby Activity Club House is fully refurbished, too – and open 24/7 for you to use during your stay. It’s a great space to relax in, catch up with emails, etc.
As we keep our focus on how to re-invent the ancient art of hospitality, and create something really special and different, we are most grateful for feedback and ideas from all our guests. It was this, for example, that led us to recently introduce a daily housekeeping service each morning, and add fresh orange juice into the complimentary morning continental breakfast.
Among the latest innovations:
- a dog gate, on the private walkways to each lodge
- trialing a candle tray beside the hot tub, to safely hold those romantic candles as they flicker in the dark
- additional twinkling lighting in the woods and by the walkways, to make approach easier and safer
As and indication, wee lodges with hot tub are between £145 and £325 a night (special offers sometimes from £99).
Lovely wee lodges without hot tub are between £95 and £225 a night.
Best prices are for 2+ nights : find prices and book on our booking page.
Prices are lower midweek, and outside school holiday periods/bank holidays.
For stays of 5 days or more, please contact us for a quotation.
What you get:
- Extraordinary and exceptional RiverBed experience (great stories to tell when you get home)
- Private veranda, on the river bank
- Personal hot tub (for lodges booked with this wonder)
- En-suite accommodation with lots of luxuries
- Daily housekeeping service
- Fine Egytptian linen bedding, fluffy towels etc
- Costa Coffee pods and tea tray, with complimentary continental breakfast basket
- Wee galley area with microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster (this is not a kitchen or cooking area)
- Glassware, crockery, cutlery, corkscrew, can opener
- Powerful hair dryer
- Free wi-fi
- Club House lounge for relaxing in (cafe during the day, quiet private space for you during the evenings)
- Free parking
What you might wish to bring:
- Additional towels for hot tub etc
- Ready-made meals (although there are lots of cafes, bars, restaurants in the area)
- Warm clothes for the great outdoors all around